148 Woodcone Rd, Mt Compass, SA
Minko is a 160 hectare property near Mt. Compass offering self contained and secluded accommodation for 2 in a rustic cottage overlooking vineyards and heritage listed scrub.
The cottage is an open living space with bed, lounge, wood fire, kitchen and dining area and separate bathroom. Rustically designed as an escape from modern stress; relax with a book on the veranda in a rural garden setting and enjoy the tranquillity. Take a walk through the scrub and encounter native flowers and local birds.
- One hour from Adelaide
- 20 mins from the vineyards of Mclaren Vale
- 15 mins from historic Willunga (and Minko Wines Cellar door)
- 5 mins from Mount Compass
- next to the Heysen Trail
- 20 mins from Victor Harbour
Get away from your busy life and encounter the great outdoors; Bring what you need for:
- Fishing for trout in the big dam
- Birdwatching in the scrub
- Swimming in the spring fed dam
- Bushwalking in the scrub or the Heysen Trail which passes Minko property
- Picnics in the scrub, by the dam , on the veranda
- Relaxing by the wood fire, in the garden.
- Enjoying regional produce and local wine
$180 night for first night and $110 for each extra night for 2 people. (price on booking page will adjust when you book 2nd night)
Includes provisions for cooked breakfast and a complementary bottle of Minko Wine
Please note that permission must be obtained if you are planning to bring pets and a cleaning fee of $25 will be charged extra.
Drop in to our cellar door to say hello and taste our full range of wines.
Cottage / FarmView the first 10 mins of the video in this link from South Aussie with Cosi
for the Minko Cottage Experience (Click on the arrow in the black square when you get there)